Satellite Radio Installation
WHAT IS INCLUDED
A Drops Mobile Technician will:
- Complete a pre-installation and post-installation checklist to ensure we return your vehicle to you in the same condition as when you dropped it off
- Connect to an ignition power source, ensuring the satellite radio powers on/off with the ignition key and freeing your DC lighter outlet for alternative uses. Additional Power adapter may be needed.
- Connect wired FM modulator (sold separately) from satellite radio tuner to car stereo’s antenna connection
- Position antenna to provide the best possible reception
- Route and conceal antenna wiring to provide a clean, factory-installed appearance
- Vacuum work area
- Demonstrate satellite radio functionality
- Some installations may require additional charges*
- Hardware not included
A materials charge of $10 per vehicle will be assessed at time of installation. Standard installation does not include any vehicle-specific parts or accessories (for example, mounting kits, FM modulators, wiring, etc.). For a satellite radio installation, these parts typically cost $20–$135 but will vary based upon the satellite radio you are having installed and your specific vehicle. Additional charges for vehicle-specific parts and any non-standard installation will be assessed upon completion of the installation. Your Drops Mobile Technician will provide an estimate to you prior to performing work that requires an additional charge and any additional parts.
Estimated installation time: 1.5 Hours